[PatternFly] [patternfly-react] Problem to differentiate among the various ways to close the wizard's last step

Eduardo Kenji Koketu eduardo at versatushpc.com.br
Wed Aug 29 15:34:02 UTC 2018

Good afternoon all,

I've been trying to use the Wizard.Pattern.Stateful and
Wizard.Pattern.Stateless simple implementation from here:

https://rawgit.com/patternfly/patternfly-react/gh-pages/
index.html?knob-Active%20Step%20Index=0&selectedKind=patternfly-react%
2FCommunication%2FWizard%2FPatterns&selectedStory=Stateless%20WizardPattern%
20Example&full=0&addons=1&stories=1&panelRight=0&addonPanel=storybooks%
2Fstorybook-addon-knobs

And I've realized that there isn't an obvious way to know if I closed the
setup by clicking at the 'Close' button or outside the wizard or in the 'X'
icon in the wizard's top-right corner.

When trying to get the argument in some sort of 'hide()' function, I've
realized the argument seems to be a boolean. If I close the wizard and it's
not the last step, it will always return false, however if I close the
wizard and it is the last step, it will always return true, no matter how I
choose to close it.

I've forked patternfly-react-demo-app:
https://github.com/Dudualdo/patternfly-react-demo-app
The file with the wizard is src/pages/Ipsum.js, and I've modified and
commented 'hide()' function to console log the argument from it in lines 34
and 35.