[PatternFly] PatternFly 4

Dana Gutride dgutride at redhat.com
Tue Jun 12 17:37:52 UTC 2018

Hi all,

We’ve finally decided to bite the bullet and stop using PatternFly-Next for the name of our next version of PatternFly.  From now on, we’re going to start calling the future version PatternFly 4 which will include an updated design and new modular, accessible, responsive CSS.  This will let us start aligning the repository, releases and communication to more clearly identify what we are building and how we are viewing the future of PatternFly.

For now - if you want to take another look at what we just released this past Friday - take a look here:  https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly-next/releases/tag/v1.0.4 and our next milestone:  https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly-next/milestone/4

Thanks,
Dana