[PatternFly] Don't wanna miss a thing? Snap up the PatternFly Quarterly Wrap-Up

Stacy McAuliffe smcaulif at redhat.com
Fri Mar 9 15:35:50 UTC 2018

Hi Fliers,

Ever sit at your desk thinking, *I wish I had a way to reminisce about all
the stuff we changed or introduced in PatternFly over the last 3 months*?
How about a hankering, about once every quarter, to give a misty-eyed thank
you to all the people who contributed? Us too!

Great news. This week, we posted our first PatternFly Quarterly Wrap-Up, a
quick but delightful look back on some great things that happened, and a
shout out to the VIP's who made it possible. Every quarter, we'll be
expanding on the topics we cover to ensure equal focus on the entire Flier
community.

Get excited! And then get your hands on the first edition here
<http://blog.patternfly.org/patternfly/patternfly-quarterly-wrap-up/>.

--

stacy mcauliffe

uxd content strategist

User Experience Design (UXD) | Westford, MA

smcaulif at redhat.com <lwright at redhat.com>
<https://red.ht/sig>