[PatternFly] PatternFly-Next - Raleigh Meet and Greet

Dana Gutride dgutride at redhat.com
Fri Mar 23 19:55:27 UTC 2018

Hi all,

If you are in Raleigh and would like to see what UXD is working on for the next version of PatternFly, please come join us for a PatternFly-Next open house.  We’ll be in the training room (raleigh-8s204-fedora) in the Tower on Tuesday, March 27th from 3-5pm.  A lot of work has gone into building a scalable, modular CSS solution and our UXD developers will be working on this together next week.  We hope to show what PatternFly-Next is all about and also meet front end developers we can’t usually connect with in person.

Warning - we want to keep this super casual and hear about your experiences with PatternFly and get people excited about being a part of what’s coming - if you are interested in PatternFly and where we hope to take it, please come join us!

Some helpful links:
Learn more about PatternFly: http://www.patternfly.org <http://www.patternfly.org/>
Join the conversation on slack:  https://slack.patternfly.org/ <https://slack.patternfly.org/>
Try it out here:  PatternFly-Next - https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly-next <https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly-next>

Thanks and hope to see you next Tuesday!

Dana Gutride
PatternFly Team
User Experience and Design
Red Hat