[PatternFly] What are your browser support needs?

Leslie Hinson lhinson at redhat.com
Wed May 2 14:59:18 UTC 2018

Hello Fliers,

We are further investigating future requirements around IE11 for PF-Next. The
current PF-Next proposal is to support the latest two versions of Edge,
Safari, Firefox and Chrome as well as IE11. We are interested in learning
more from PF users that are looking to migrate to PF-Next in the future.

What are your browser support needs? Will these requirements change anytime
in the near future? This information will help us understand if our current
proposal requires any adjustments.

Thanks in advance for your help!

--
Leslie Hinson