[PatternFly] It’s Global Accessibility Awareness Day!

Stacy McAuliffe smcaulif at redhat.com
Thu May 17 17:40:44 UTC 2018

*Hi Fliers!Today we’re celebrating Global Accessibility Awareness Day
(GAAD), which promotes digital accessibility and inclusion for people with
all disabilities. The PatternFly team has made accessibility a big priority
this year, and we wanted to take this opportunity to share our progress
with you.Take a minute and get caught up on the work we’re doing to improve
our approaches to accessibility
<https://patternfly-blog-patternfly.b9ad.pro-us-east-1.openshiftapps.com/patternfly/its-global-accessibility-awareness-day/>.
Happy GAAD!*

--

stacy mcauliffe

uxd content strategist

User Experience Design (UXD) | Westford, MA

smcaulif at redhat.com <lwright at redhat.com>
<https://red.ht/sig>