[PatternFly] Revenue Generation

Michael Vaz michael.vaz at avtovat.com
Fri Nov 16 13:41:40 UTC 2018

Hi,

Can I send you a sample of one of our B2B email lists? We offer email lists
based on your requirements.

All Industrial Sectors: Information Technology | Logistics | Oil & Gas |
Automotive | Energy | Transportation | Construction | Pharmaceuticals |
Veterinary | Travel & Tourism |Telecommunications | Retail | Banking |
Manufacturing |Health Care | Interior Designers | Facility Management |
Education & E-Learning | Architects | Food & Beverages | Real Estate| HR |
Hospitality | Aviation and more. etc.

If you could send me your target audience (Industry/ Geography/ Titles),
I'll come up with the data counts, costs & I'd be happy to send over few
samples for your review.

To edit mail preference, please reply with Exclude in the Subject Line.

Keep us posted on the same.

Michael Vaz