[PatternFly] Pps Conference & Exhibition

Jessica Bailey jessica.bailey at promarkertinghub.com
Mon Oct 29 22:01:55 UTC 2018

Hi,

After a simple research on your company we realized that you are one of the
exhibitors at "Pps Conference & Exhibition "

Would you be interested to acquire the list of 2,500 Attendees who are going
to attend Pps Conference & Exhibition 2018?

If you feel this might bring some changes in your business growth, we will
be happy to send you pricing for your review.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Awaiting your reply

Kind Regards,

Jessica Bailey - Demand Generation

Note: you were specifically sent this email based upon your company profile,
if you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as "Cancel
Emailing"