[PatternFly] ACRM Annual Conference

Erika Bissette erika.bissette at tradesshowdata.com
Wed Sep 5 17:33:46 UTC 2018

Hi,

I am following up to check if you are interested in acquiring Attendees List
of "ACRM Annual Conference"?

Let me know if you would like to acquire Attendees List?

. Attendees List: ACRM Annual Conference 2018

. Total Count: 3,500

Each record in the list contains: - Contact Name, Job Title,
Company/Business Name, Email, Tel Number, Website/URL etc.

If you are interested, please let me know your thoughts, so that I can send
you the no of contacts available and the pricing for it.

Awaiting your reply

Thanks & Regards,

Erika Bissette

Lead Generation

Note: you were specifically sent this email based upon your company profile,
if you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as "No
Requirements".