[PatternFly] Announcing New PatternFly 4 Beta Release

Rachael Phillips raphilli at redhat.com
Tue Apr 16 19:58:38 UTC 2019

Fliers,

We're excited to announce a new beta release of PatternFly 4! PatternFly 4
introduces updates to our visual language along with improvements to
modularity, accessibility, and responsiveness. This beta milestone
represents the hard work of our Red Hat UXD team combined with fantastic
support and feedback from our product teams.

This release includes breaking changes that will potentially impact
products that have adopted PatternFly 4, which you can read more about in
our latest blog article
<https://blog.patternfly.org/patternfly/new-patternfly-beta-release/> [1] or
 forum post
<https://forum.patternfly.org/t/new-patternfly-beta-release/189>[2]

Thank you to all of our contributors and community members who have been
involved along the way!

[1] https://blog.patternfly.org/patternfly/new-patternfly-beta-release/
[2] https://forum.patternfly.org/t/new-patternfly-beta-release/189