[PatternFly] 🚨 New blog alert: Button placement on forms

Stacy McAuliffe smcaulif at redhat.com
Tue Aug 6 14:06:15 UTC 2019

Hi Fliers!

We always value feedback and questions from the PatternFly community.
Lately, we’ve been hearing a lot about the decision to change the standard
for button placement on forms.

In our latest blog <http://bit.ly/button-placement>, Jenn Giardino
highlights some of the research and thinking behind this decision. We hope
it helps to answer many of the questions you’ve been asking about this
change. As always, we welcome your comments and questions. You can always
get in touch with us on the PatternFly forum <https://forum.patternfly.org/>
.

Thanks!

--

stacy mcauliffe

uxd content strategist

User Experience Design (UXD) | Westford, MA

smcaulif at redhat.com <lwright at redhat.com>
<https://red.ht/sig>