[PatternFly] PatternFly 4 Beta is here!

Rachael Phillips raphilli at redhat.com
Fri Feb 1 19:01:11 UTC 2019

Hi all,

We're excited to announce the beta release of PatternFly 4! PatternFly 4
introduces updates to our visual language along with improvements to
modularity, accessibility, and responsiveness. The beta milestone
represents the hard work of our PatterFly team combined with fantastic
support and feedback from our product teams.

You can learn more about the PatternFly 4 Beta release by reading our latest
blog article
<https://blog.patternfly.org/patternfly/patternfly-4-beta-is-here/>.

Thank you to all of our contributors and community members who have been
involved along the way!

Rachael