[PatternFly] Choose as per your convenience and requirement

Amit Gupta webapp46 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 11:21:58 UTC 2019

Hey There,

Hope you had a refreshing weekend!

My name is Amit working in a web & mobile app development company named
Kranti Tech Services Pvt Ltd in India. We are based out in Johannesburg
South Africa. As I was going through your website www.redhat.com & notice
that you are richly works on Back-end web development technologies, hence
thought of emailing you.

We are doing PHP, CMS, JavaScript, .NET, iOS & android development work for
past 10 years & keen to extend our globalization.

We provide developers on different modules as:

.         Part-time basis

.         Hourly basis

.         Fixed bid project

I would like to share our portfolio & schedule a short introductory call
sometime this week or next as per your feasibility.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Warm Regards,

Amit Gupta

Project Delivery Coordinator