[PatternFly] Tomorrow's PatternFly Demo - 1/22/19

Rachael Phillips raphilli at redhat.com
Tue Jan 22 03:49:24 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I apologize in advance for the last minute time change for our demo
tomorrow. Our demo will now take place at 9am est to accommodate differing
time zones. 9 am est was the original time of the demo for this week and
occurs every 4 weeks. If you cannot make this time for any reason I will
send out the recording of the meeting, and it will also be posted on the
PatternFly YouTube channel. Thank you for your contributed interest in
PatternFly,

Rachael