[PatternFly] User Accessibility Consideration

Alex Mayberry amayberr at redhat.com
Mon Jun 17 15:35:37 UTC 2019

Hi everyone.  Just wanted to drop a note that I am working with a customer
that has a difficult time holding the mouse steady, and the patternfly UI
is proving quite difficult for them to use.

With Chrome, the browser responded so quickly that it was causing a great
deal of frustration.  With firefox, the issue doesn't seem to be present.

I was curious if there is an option/toggle to require clicks to expand vs.
mouse-over?