[PatternFly] User Accessibility Consideration

Alex Mayberry amayberr at redhat.com
Mon Jun 17 16:05:53 UTC 2019

Yes, the left hand navigation as it expands out, due to hand tremors, it's
very difficult to navigate the UI.  Though, with firefox the UI seems less
'responsive' and so it is more usable.

I wanted to check to see if there was a reasonable method for me to make
any supported adjustments to settings/flags somewhere that might help.
Also I thought it important to share the experience with this group in case
it's an issue that hasn't come up before.