[PatternFly] User Accessibility Consideration

Alex Mayberry amayberr at redhat.com
Mon Jun 17 16:20:53 UTC 2019

How do I determine which version of patternfly is in use?  We've just
upgraded from Satellite6.3 to 6.5.  I did try a quick google, but I'm only
getting references, nothing showing precisely what version.

As for the option I mentioned.  I am not a web developer, so I'm sure there
are myriad considerations I simply don't have the frame of reference to
consider.  But to clarify my thought, I was considering a user or session
flag that alters the way the site is rendered.  Similar to how mobile sites
have the link for "full desktop". Something like a "simplified" or
"accessibility" link.

In any case, it seems this is an issue already under consideration.  Thank
you for your time.  :-)