[PatternFly] Tomorrow's PatternFly Community Meeting - 9/24/19

Rachael Petrie raphilli at redhat.com
Mon Sep 23 14:46:56 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Please join us for our PatternFly community meeting tomorrow, 9/24/2019 at
11am EST. We’ve started up this regular meeting series because we’ve found
that community meetings are a great way to connect and share knowledge
about PatternFly related efforts and topics. In this community meeting we
will cover new features and enhancements, discussion topics pertinent to
the PatternFly community, and what we’re working on next. Check out our
agenda to see what we'll be covering tomorrow:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1moBgsrPObjtDRJcBLb_27sfBiT-a0v9djaGm85dxTDg/edit?usp=sharing

Join us by dialing in our joining via the meeting link:

Meeting link: https://bluejeans.com/2626397779/
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fbluejeans.com%2F2626397779%2F>
Call-in: 408-915-6466, meeting id: 2626397779
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fbluejeans.com%2F2626397779%2F>

We hope to see you there!