[PatternFly] A new PatternFly series

Abigael Donahue adonahue at redhat.com
Wed Apr 22 16:05:54 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

We may not be around airplanes that much these days. But what about
airplane-inspired articles? Well, PatternFly has those down pat! Today, we
published an introduction to our 3-part "Enterprise flight series" on Medium
<https://medium.com/patternfly/enterprise-flight-series-how-will-you-pattern-fly-da483aacd350>
.

As you all know, there are many ways you can use PatternFly. It's modular!
It's flexible! It's so many things. 😆 The Enterprise flight series
highlights how three different Flyers use it for enterprise products.

The introduction was published today, and each subsequent article will be
published in the next few days. So enjoy this "airplane intro," and keep an
eye out for more articles in the series. They'll be featured on our Medium
home page <https://medium.com/patternfly> and shared on our Twitter
<https://twitter.com/patternfly_des>, as well as linked in the intro
article above.

Happy flying!