[PatternFly] New training on PatternFly

Abigael Donahue adonahue at redhat.com
Tue Jan 7 19:04:18 UTC 2020

Hello Fliers,

We’re excited to announce that PatternFly now features training content for
designers and developers. There are currently 19 training tutorials: 5
HTML/CSS tutorials, 5 React tutorials, and 9 React chart tutorials. Read
all about it on Medium
<https://medium.com/patternfly/new-design-and-developer-training-on-patternfly-aefcaacdca1c>
.

In these tutorials, you’ll practice using:
• React components.
• PatternFly variables.
• The latest PatternFly components and layouts.

These React
<https://www.patternfly.org/v4/documentation/react/overview/training>
and HTML/CSS
tutorials
<https://www.patternfly.org/v4/documentation/core/overview/training> are
currently under review and revision, but they are open to the public.
Please share your feedback by submitting a review on the final page of the
module or by creating an issue in our Github repository.
<https://github.com/patternfly/training-scenarios/issues> We look forward
to hearing from you!

Thanks,

--