[PatternFly] Penny for your thoughts?

Alana Fialkoff afial at redhat.com
Mon Jun 22 13:42:57 UTC 2020

Happy Monday, Flyers!

Can you believe June is almost over? We know you’re not used to having us
in your inbox this often, but we just couldn’t wait to fill you in on the
news...
Exciting things are happening.

This summer, we’re launching a new social media strategy to shape our
online presence around what matters: you.

2020 has seen the introduction of our Medium publication as well as more
activity on Twitter. We’re looking to advance these initiatives further by
championing the expertise, knowledge, and people that make our community so
unique.
That’s where you come in.

Our community voice is built from many. We want our outward-facing channels
to celebrate and reflect that. Without your contributions and feedback,
there is no PatternFly –– so we weren’t about to embark on a new journey
without inviting you.
This week, we’re asking for your insight.

We’ve made two Google Forms to learn more about our Twitter and Medium
communities. Who are you? How do you use PatternFly? What kind of online
content interests you?
With your help, our vision can take form.

Please share your thoughts by filling out each form, linked below.

   -

   PatternFly Twitter Insights <https://forms.gle/xNCuasAXs5sxwSx6A>
   -

   PatternFly Medium Insights <https://forms.gle/kKtGMpSSnE3jQ6Dk8>

We look forward to hearing from you.

Your insights will help shape our brand and story. In the coming weeks,
we’ll use your responses to jump in and contour our online content to our
community.

We’re happy to know you. We’re excited to learn more about you. And we
can’t wait to grow alongside you!

Thank you and happy flying,

Alana

--