[PatternFly] 📰 PatternFly exclusive: Get the scoop on our 2020.14 release!

Alana Fialkoff afialkof at redhat.com
Mon Nov 2 16:31:26 UTC 2020

Hi, Flyers!

Can you believe it's November already? Between a new month *and* a new
release, there's certainly no shortage of excitement!

*Our 2020.14 release went live last week –– our release highlights
<https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly-org/blob/master/release-highlights/release-highlights-2020.14/release-highlights.md>
have the scoop. ✍️*
Get to know all our new changes in one place. From enhanced modal headers
to new sticky page sections, consider this document your exclusive exposé
on all things PatternFly.

*Go ahead, read all about it! 📰  👀*
Like the tabloids, we're telling all. We pride ourselves on being an open
book. Our release highlights link directly to our more detailed release
notes <https://www.patternfly.org/v4/get-started/release-notes/>, so that
you can leave no stone unturned –– and no update uncovered.

*Follow along with PatternFly's developing story. 🗞 ✨*
Learn what we've accomplished together, and where we have yet to go.

Our story's always evolving. With you along, we have a feeling it'll bring
us to fantastic places.

Happy flying,
Alana

*Alana Fialkoff*