[PatternFly] 📣 Share your thoughts on our Flyer fundamentals!

Alana Fialkoff afial at redhat.com
Thu Sep 3 17:25:52 UTC 2020

Hey, Flyers!

*Have you heard "September" by Earth, Wind, & Flyer
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk>? 🎤🎶*
Terrible disco puns aside: We're kicking September off strong with an
opportunity to let your voices shine.

*In a new article for PatternFly Medium, we're diving into the heart of
what it means to be a Flyer: our Flyer fundamentals
<https://www.patternfly.org/v4/>.*
Flexible. Accessible. Consistent. Scalable. Open. These five fundamentals
live at the bottom of our homepage and provide the foundation for what it
means to create with PatternFly. And it's time for them to make their
Medium debut.

*In this piece, we'll highlight what each Flyer fundamental means––to you.*
Have our fundamentals influenced your work or shaped how you engage with
our open source community? Have you observed them in action? We want to
hear it all––there's no thought or story too small.

For your words, there's incentive: your moment in the Medium limelight. And
if the spotlight's not your thing, don't sweat it! We're accepting
anonymous input, too.

*So let's work together to share our PatternFly identity. Our story is a
chorus of voices. Fill out our Google form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfyXQFxXZtuxZ5VZz4jpkC-u61S9em8tuJpXYdk_r7ClWr78Q/viewform?usp=sf_link>
to add yours.*

Happy flying,
Alana