[PatternFly] PatternFly Community Meeting - Survey, Recording, and Slides

Nicole Thoen nthoen at redhat.com
Thu Apr 8 18:30:49 UTC 2021

Flyers,

Thank you to everyone that was able to attend today's PatternFly community
meeting. In case you missed it, you can catch the recording on our YouTube
channel: https://youtu.be/ZsG_IeimO9g

And anyone who hasn't already, we ask you to take our 5 minute survey
<https://forms.gle/9W29WsKHb7fZNxZFA> to help us improve our PatternFly
documentation!

Below is the agenda of this month's presentation. Additionally, I've
attached the slides presented as a pdf, so everyone can view and access the
links.

Thank you!

Nicole Thoen

Agenda

   -

   Design documentation effort: Brief update and invitation to join (Kevin
   and Alana)
   -

   Conversation about react/core docs - example vs demos (Nicole)
   -

   Design guideline updates - Margot
   -

   Design kit updates - Marie
   -

   PatternFly Kotlin demo - Harald
   -

      GitHub repository
      <https://github.com/patternfly-kotlin/patternfly-fritz2>
      -

      Component progress
      <https://github.com/patternfly-kotlin/patternfly-fritz2/issues/72>
      -

      Showcase
      <https://patternfly-kotlin.github.io/patternfly-fritz2-showcase/#home>
      -

   Accessibility - Jessie
   -

      ApplicationLauncher component prop
      <https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly-react/pull/5492>
      -

      ApplicationLauncher Demo and using tooltips
      <https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly-react/pull/5550>
      -

      NavItem tabIndex for cloned children
      <https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly-react/pull/5562>
      -

      Tooltip icon example
      <https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly-react/pull/5588>
      -

   Core
   -

      Accordion
      -

         Marketing/large variation
         -

         Bordered variation
         -

         Support for multiple item bodies
         -

      Button - secondary danger and link danger variations
      -

      Card
      -

         Full height variation
         -

         Plain variation
         -

         Expandable toggle on the right
         -

         New demos
         -

      Clipboard copy - inline variation
      -

      Code block
      -

      Context selector - support for items as links
      -

      Search input - Autocomplete
      -

      Select
      -

         Invalid state
         -

         Item count
         -

      Split - variation to allow children to wrap
      -

      Tabs
      -

         Page insets
         -

         New page section for tabs
         -

         Tab content padding variation
         -

         New demos
         -

   React
   -

      Dropdown: added badge toggle variant - Katie
      -

      Tree view - added collapse/expand all - Katie
      -

      Menu: added drilldown menu - Katie
      -

      Checkbox and Radio: added support for body content -Titani
      -

      Form: added support for field groups - Titani
      -

      Tree view - added support for custom badge content - Titani
      -

      Drawer: added grey and white panel background variants - Nicole
      -

      Table - added tree table variation - Nicole
      -

      Login page: added show or hide password - Nicole
      -

      Textarea: added auto resizing - Zack
      -

   What we are working on - Matt Carrano