[PatternFly] PatternFly Community Meeting - slides, recording, agenda

Nicole Thoen nthoen at redhat.com
Tue Jul 27 20:05:59 UTC 2021

Flyers,

Thank you to everyone that was able to attend today's PatternFly community
meeting. In case you missed it, you can catch the recording on our YouTube
channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HkHG16MQ28

Below is the agenda of what was included in this month's presentation.
Additionally, I've attached the slides presented as a pdf, so everyone can
view and access the links.

Agenda

   -

   Beta Component Promotion Candidates - Nicole
   -

   Renaming main branches in repos - Nicole
   -

   Accessibility Update - Jessie & Bonnie
   -

      Alerts & Alert Group update
      -

      Documentation updates
      -

   React update
   -

      Common keyboard handling for menus - Katie
      -

   Org update
   -

      Table documentation update - Nicole