[PatternFly] PatternFly Community Meeting - Slides and Recording

Nicole Thoen nthoen at redhat.com
Tue May 4 18:51:26 UTC 2021

Flyers,

Thank you to everyone that was able to attend today's PatternFly community
meeting. In case you missed it, you can catch the recording on our YouTube
channel: https://youtu.be/orQgSpvy3TI

Below is the agenda of this month's presentation. Additionally, I've
attached the slides presented as a pdf, so everyone can view and access the
links.

*Reminder: *Jessie did request any PatternFly consumers to suggest
components she should prioritize in her efforts to improve accessibility
documentation.

Thank you!

Agenda

   -

   Accessibility Update - Jessie
   -

      Wizard back button
      -

      Update on a11y documentation and request
      -

   React Update
   -

      Code block - Katie
      -

      Expandable section: detached variant - Katie
      -

      Clipboard copy:  inline variation - Katie
      -

      Card: full height and plain variations - Titani
      -

      Select:  optional item count and invalid state - Titani
      -

      Slider: disableed state and API updates - Titani
      -

      Form: stacked variant and section title - Nicole
      -

      Table: Added option icons to tree table rows - Nicole
      -

   Beta component promotion candidates - Nicole
   -

   What we are working on - Matt

--

Nicole Thoen