[PatternFly] PatternFly Community Meeting - slides, recording, and agenda

Nicole Thoen nthoen at redhat.com
Tue Nov 30 19:03:46 UTC 2021

Flyers,

Thank you to everyone that was able to attend today's PatternFly community
meeting. In case you missed it, you can catch the recording on our YouTube
channel: https://youtu.be/BXvj0WTj3qg

Below is the agenda of what was included in this month's presentation.
Additionally, I've attached the slides presented as a pdf, so everyone can
view and access the links.

Thank you!

Agenda:
- Coming soon: PatternFly office hours - Nicole - Beta component promotion
candidates - Nicole - Design guideline updates - Matt/Margot - Dashboard
guidelines <https://www.patternfly.org/v4/guidelines/dashboards>
            - Wizard with optional steps [addition]
<https://www.patternfly.org/v4/guidelines/dashboards>
- Design Kit updates - Marie
- Core Update - Card: non-selectable variant - Context selector: new demos
- Dropdown: -Secondary toggle variant -Primary toggle variant now works
with split button toggle - Menu toggle: plain/text variant - Menu: nav
variant - Modal: demo with form in body, submit button in footer - Nav: -
Drilldown -Third level expansion - Options menu: moved text into plain/text
variant toggle button - Popover: added alert states - Text input group:
disabled state - Tile: updated hover/selected styles - Tooltip: diagonal
position support - React Update - Label : Compact label variation - Michael
Coker - Menu: Added support for plain and scrollable - Gabi - Select:
Placeholder styles - Gabi - Pagination: Indeterminate count - Gabi -
Progress stepper: Help text - Katie - Table: Sticky columns and nested
headers - Katie - Text input group: examples and demo - Austin - Card:
Hoverable, selectable, selected raised variants - Austin - Panel component
- Austin - Tabs: Content body padding - Titani - Dual list selector:
Support disabled state - Titani - Jump links: Always set clicked item as
active - Evan - Context selector: Context selector items as links - Evan -
Org (website) updates - Added icon unicodes column - Evan - Beta components
link to docs - Evan - What we are working on - Matt

--

Nicole Thoen

User Experience Developer

she/her/hers