[PatternFly] PatternFly community meeting - recording, slides, agenda

Nicole Thoen nthoen at redhat.com
Tue Jul 26 16:32:51 UTC 2022

Flyers,

Thank you to everyone that was able to attend today's PatternFly community
meeting. In case you missed it, you can catch the recording on our YouTube
channel: https://youtu.be/6LXoFAb9qL0

Below is the agenda of what was included in this month's presentation.
Additionally, I've attached the slides presented as a pdf, so everyone can
view and access the links.

Thank you!

--

Agenda

- Latest release notes links - Patternfly.org navigation improvements -
PatternFly component illustrations - PatternFly.org website a11y
improvements - Component documentation improvements - Composable component
structure - Accessibility documentation - Core updates - Height breakpoints
for sticky top/bottom modifiers - React updates - Wizard with optional
drawer - Updated Primary-Detail demo with cards - Editable label group
--

Nicole Thoen

User Experience Developer

she/her/hers