[PatternFly] PatternFly website IA testing, round 2

Matt Carrano mcarrano at redhat.com
Tue Jun 7 13:00:35 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

First, thank you to everyone who participated in the first round of
PatternFly website IA testing last month. The feedback we received was
extremely helpful and as a result, we've made some changes and want to
conduct a second round of testing.

As you may recall, we want to reorganize content on the PatternFly website
to make it more findable. To test our revised IA, we are using a simple
online tool called TreeJack. The activity can be done on your own time and
should take no more than 10-15 mins of your time. You may take part in this
test whether you participated in the first round of testing or not. Click
on the link below to begin the activity.

https://35iy8gp0.optimalworkshop.com/treejack/jbv85535-0

Thanks in advance for taking some time out to do this. As always, your
feedback helps us make PatternFly better!

Regards,

Matt

--
*Matt Carrano*