[PatternFly] PatternFly community meeting - recording, slides, agenda

Nicole Thoen nthoen at redhat.com
Tue Jun 28 18:47:33 UTC 2022

Flyers,

Thank you to everyone that was able to attend today's PatternFly community
meeting. In case you missed it, you can catch the recording on our YouTube
channel: https://youtu.be/Udfuli5GhPs

Below is the agenda of what was included in this month's presentation.
Additionally, I've attached the slides presented as a pdf, so everyone can
view and access the links.

Thank you!

--

Agenda

   -

   PF community guidelines update - Nicole
   -

   Latest release notes links - Nicole
   -

   Design team update - Matt
   -

   Highlights from Core developers
   -

      Layout improvements to calendar month - Eric
      -

      Utility classes for font families - Sarah
      -

      Field group examples and complex form demo - Sarah
      -

      Table, cell content image + text content demo - Matt
      -

      Gold label, new orange color - Coker
      -

   Highlights from React developers
   -

      Checkbox menu - Titani
      -

      Data list accessibility updates - Austin
      -

      Dropdown flip behavior - Eric
      -

      Table demos - Jenny