[PatternFly] PatternFly Dev Office Hours - recording

Nicole Thoen nthoen at redhat.com
Wed Mar 16 19:25:13 UTC 2022

Flyers,

Here is a recording of our most recent office hours
<https://youtu.be/6HkuZwvDb48>. Some of the topics covered include:

   - Highlights from latest release (2022.03) -
   - discussing the demo concep
   - Missing validation icons when autocomplete a form
   - Any products interested in a query builder?
   - Evaluating stability of beta component
   - React 18 support / peer dependency update
   - OUIA props best practices

If you have any issues you’d like to discuss with the PatternFly
development team at our next office hours on April 6th, please feel free to
add them to this document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/16ltdRXX4U-FLunZpPdmQjATZHUTxjyTh-BGsoqdFKTs/edit>!
We look forward to seeing you there.

--