[PatternFly] Help us test proposed changes to the PatternFly website

Matt Carrano mcarrano at redhat.com
Mon May 2 14:24:28 UTC 2022

Hello UXDers and other flyers,

The PatternFly team has been working on making changes to how information
is organized on the PatternFly website to make content more findable.
Before updating the live site, we want to test the proposed changes using a
simple tool called TreeJack. This is an online activity that will take
approximately 10-15 minutes and can be performed on your own time.

To complete the study, you will be given a list of typical tasks that
users, like yourself, might want to perform on our website and then use the
tool to navigate to where you think that information lives on the site. All
designers and developers, regardless of your experience with PatternFly,
are eligible to participate.

Here is a link to the study:
https://35iy8gp0.optimalworkshop.com/treejack/5x0g4080-0 Please submit your
response by Friday, May 6. Let me know if you have any questions, and
thanks in advance for helping us out!

Matt

--
*Matt Carrano*