[PatternFly] PatternFly Community Meeting

Nicole Thoen nthoen at redhat.com
Mon Apr 24 21:25:53 UTC 2023

Flyers,

Please join us for our PatternFly community meeting, tomorrow, April 25th
at 11:00 AM Eastern. In this community meeting we will cover new features
and enhancements, discussion topics pertinent to the PatternFly community,
and what we’re working on next.

This upcoming meeting will include some of the following topics:

   - How PatternFly fields feature requests
   - How PatternFly tests each release candidate before release
   - What PatternFly delivers as migration aids along with each major
   release
   - Extension of the month - Quickstarts

If you'd like to discuss any additional topics, please let me know and feel
free to add them to the agenda
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KIzF7t_0MHnUh0vb2SM5xgUwdcXCjQqmm80WezPm0LQ/edit?usp=sharing>
.

To join the meeting on a computer or mobile phone:

Video call link: https://meet.google.com/jbd-uwse-rgk

Or dial: ‪(US) +1 617-675-4444‬ PIN: ‪773 446 192 6866‬#

Hope to see you there!

--

Nicole Thoen

User Experience Developer