[PatternFly] Development Office Hours recording

Austin Sullivan ausulliv at redhat.com
Wed Aug 30 19:11:02 UTC 2023

Flyers,

Here is a recording of our most recent office hours
<https://youtu.be/rC2Dy0k2bVU>. Some of the topics covered include:

   -

   Quick updates from the PatternFly team (0:54
   <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC2Dy0k2bVU&t=54s>)
   -

      Upcoming patch release to address an issue being flagged by
      autoprefixer
      -

      Q3 release to begin testing Sept. 13th with a target release date of
      Oct. 3rd
      -

      Q4 work will begin soon, main focus will be a continued push on the
      Penta visual refresh
      -

   How to implement symbols for Kubernetes objects. RHACS currently has 2
   implementations: (2:24
   <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC2Dy0k2bVU&t=144s>)
   -

      PatternFly Badge element with style prop and backgroundColor
      -

      HTML span with CSS rules and also style prop and backgroundColor
      -

   How to handle a modal with dropdowns that overflow it (7:23
   <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC2Dy0k2bVU&t=443s>)
   -

   Discussion on the PF4 Next select component, issues having it apply to
   specific places in the DOM(17:40
   <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC2Dy0k2bVU&t=1060s>)
   -

   Charts suggestions and requests(29:27
   <https://youtu.be/rC2Dy0k2bVU?t=1767>)

If you have any issues you’d like to discuss with the PatternFly
development team at our next office hours, please feel free to add them to this
document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/16ltdRXX4U-FLunZpPdmQjATZHUTxjyTh-BGsoqdFKTs/edit#>!
We look forward to seeing you there.

--