[PatternFly] Development Office Hours recording

Nicole Thoen nthoen at redhat.com
Thu May 18 00:10:50 UTC 2023

Flyers,

Here is a recording of our most recent office hours
<https://youtu.be/KScB-9Kh8V4>. Some of the topics covered include:

   - A major release update: final round of alpha testing beginning this
   week! (2:36 <https://youtu.be/KScB-9Kh8V4?t=156>)
   - Question about mounting and unmounting modals rather than using
   `isOpen` prop (5:41 <https://youtu.be/KScB-9Kh8V4?t=341>)
   - Discussion about how we use CSS `gap` in the PF flex layout (issue
   reported <https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly/issues/5580>) (17:43
   <https://youtu.be/KScB-9Kh8V4?t=1063>)
   - Discussion about PF approach to implementing individual product
   requested enhancements. (38:53 <https://youtu.be/KScB-9Kh8V4?t=2333>)

If you have any issues you’d like to discuss with the PatternFly
development team at our next office hours, please feel free to add them to this
document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/16ltdRXX4U-FLunZpPdmQjATZHUTxjyTh-BGsoqdFKTs/edit#>!
We look forward to seeing you there.

--