Posix interfaces questions ...

[This is not really interesting as part of nptl developpement]

I would like to have some stats about threads
like I can have stats about processus ( and linuxthreads )
in /proc/<pid>/stat when running Linux.

I think that /proc is not a posix interface, but ...

Does posix give some interface to have some stats about threads?
Or what would be a standard replacement for polling /proc/<pid>/stat
with posix threads ?

thanks,
Loic

PS:
is sources.redhat.com down ?

|Jaquemet Loic                                 |
|Eleve ingenieur en informatique FIIFO, ORSAY  |
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ffss/
#wirelessfr @ irc.freenode.net