Re: NPTL works and runs everything!

But can't we simply link errno to the errno that it would have been
linked to with a non-NPTL/TLS library? (that AFAIK is the one of the
main thread).

This wouldn't fix all programs, but programs that, despite being
broken in this way, worked with the old libc, would also work with the
new one.

In other words, IMHO we should emulate the old bugginess to provide
full binary compatibility since this doesn't have adverse effects on
new programs (a link warning would be useful though).