Re: back at work

People should also be aware that there are probably still some TLS bugs in
glibc independent of NPTL.  Using it for the system library is really quite
adventurous right now, though we certainly welcome anyone rooting out the
problems and identifying them.  I still have some make check failures in
linuxthreads under TLS, which might well not be specific to linuxthreads
and bite nptl in ways as yet unseen as well.  I hope I will have got time
to figure these out by the end of the week.