Re: Check for TLS on IA-64

Thanks, I've put that check into glibc.

Uli has mentioned on the list before his plans to work on ia64, and for it
to be mostly or all in C and the model for generic implementation shared
among many processors where people don't want/need to write a lot of asm
(as at least x86 needs to perform well).  I'm sure your help will be
appreciated, but he will have to get a scarce free moment to start
coordinating things with you.

Thanks,
Roland