Re: nptl 0.5

Ulrich Drepper wrote:
I'll finish hopefully in the next few days

- - the missing definitions in libc and libpthread
- - the pthread_kill race
- - the new condvar implementation

Once this is done I think I'm going to declare the port as usable.

FWIW I've updated http://www.kegel.com/c10k.html#threads.nptl to reflect nptl's current status, and link to Boris Hu's recipe https://listman.redhat.com/pipermail/phil-list/2002-October/000130.html to explain what I mean when I say NPTL is a bit hard to set up at the moment.

(I'm trying to keep my c10k page a bit more up to date,
as I was recently slammed by the kernel group manager
at Red Hat for not covering the recent aio changes in 2.5)
- Dan