Re: sem_post

Hong Zhang wrote:
I looked into sem_post() in nptl-0.5, I found it is not reentrant.
According to POSIX standard, sem_post() should be reentrant. So
it can not acquire any kind of lock. linuxthreads has significant
code to implement this feature.

Oddly, neither ltp.sf.net nor posixtest.sf.net seem to have a regression test for sem_post yet :-( ltp at least tests sysv semaphores... but not yet posix ones. - Dan