Run scripts

If I want to run with nptl library a dynamic executable, which is compiled
with LinuxThreads.  I may use the command line (under glibc):
   elf/ld.so --library-path .:nptl $EXECTABLE_NAME

But how if I want to run a script to achieve the same result? For example,
on Redhat80, I want to start apache daemon with the new nptl library.
The usual way is "/usr/sbin/apachectl start", but it is just a wrapper
script
which calls httpd.  Are there any hints to start apachectl and dynamically \
run all executables the script calls with nptl library?

Thanks
Bingwei