where to find helpful resources to port nptl ?

If I'd like to try to port NPTL to ARM architecture,
where could I find helpful resource about NPTL
implementation or where could I start from the source
code? Only nptl/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/i386/ and
nptl/sysdeps/i386/ need port?

Any comments will be highly appreciated.

Seaman