Re: faster pthread_getspecific

Ulrich Drepper wrote:

> Solaris 9 should also have the [TLS] support.

Not officialy. The linker bits are there (also available in patches for
older releases), but the official documentation doesn't mention it yet.
Sun's 7.0 compiler understands __thread and produces what it should for
very simple examples, but it's not documented. I suppose the whole combo
isn't debugged or fully tested yet.

--
 .-.   .-.    I don't work here. I'm a consultant.