compile errors...

Hello,

I have everything on my system compiled from sources, and I am trying to
compile nptl to test.  When I try to compile with nptl (any version) it
errors out.  I am using the following:

linux 2.5.48bk5
glibc from cvs
binutils from cvs
gcc 3.2.1

Everything will compile fine with tls and linuxthreads, but nptl (0.6)
added in causes errors with herrno.c:

herrno.c:27: syntax error before "int"

Is there something I am missing?  Can anyone give me some guidelines?  I
would really like to test this out, but I have yet to be able to compile
it.

Thanks,
Jason Johnston

PS. I have full compile logs, if anyone is interested in these issues
please feel free to email me.