Re: compile errors...

On Mon, 25 Nov 2002, Ulrich Drepper wrote:

> Your gcc does not have all the features needed.

Ahh... that would explain it!

> Either get the sources from the Red Hat 3.2 branch or (I think) gcc 3.3.
>  You need support for __thread.

I will look at http://sources.redhat.com for them, if you have a url I to
direct sources that would work, I will also try gcc 3.3 (cvs branch).

Wish me luck, and I will report back any success/failures I have.

Thanks for the work, effort, time, thought, and generally everything.

Jason Johnston