Update

Hi,

I am very enthusiastic about the new threads library, as it may be invaluable to our project. We are running lots (1000s) of threads on a cluster of multi-processor servers and I hope to see a significant performance improvement over linuxthreads. Might also shake out a few bugs for you guys

Are there any nasties I should be aware of at this stage? I have cvs glibc and nptl from people.redhat.com,
Latest gcc3.2 and binutils 2.13.90.0.4. Also kernel 2.5.40.

Andrew Walrond