Plans

I presume it is the intention (barring any problems) to make the source available via cvs, or include the source in the glibc cvs repository at some point. Will this coincide with the 2.6 kernel release?

I intend to be using/testing on an ongoing basis while also keeping uptodate with the kernel,gcc,libc,binutils. Would it be possible to have some regular information regarding recommended updates, or should I assume tracking cvs versions of glibc,gcc,binutils and linus' bitkeeper kernel will likely be ok from here on? Obviously not asking for any guarantees, but some guidance would be useful.

I now have all the components recommended here and am building everything as I type.

Andrew