trying to compile

Hi NGPT hackers,

I'm trying to expose NGPT to our software to see how both hold up but I'm
wondering what this means:

 + gcc either from the current development branch or the gcc 3.2
   from Red Hat Linux 8;

The phil archives appear to state that no gcc version, even in cvs, is ready
for this. I suspect this has changed given Ulrich's announcement, but which
branch should I use?

I just compiled gcc version 3.2.1 20021004 (prerelease) from 'gcc-3_2-branch'
but I wonder if I should instead use 'HEAD'.

The difficult bit is that I'm on Debian and use c++, which should be doubly
exciting.

Hope to hear from you.

Regards,

bert hubert