[BUG] tst-sem5 fails with a segfault

Dear Sirs,

I have completed compiling nptl, after patching glibc so tls now can
compile ( see libc-alpha list ).

All the nptl tests work and complete correctly on this platform:

kernel: 2.5.41
gcc: 3.2 + patches to get it to compile using glibc-2.3
binutils: 2.13.90.0.4
glibc: 2.3 installed

Tested:
glibc-2.3 with nptl 0.3, CFLAGS= "-O2"
on an athlon-xp (working)

But tst-sem5 fails with
"Didn't expect signal from child: got `Segmentation fault'"

This was tracked down to the "sem_timedwait" function.
As this function is mostly assembler, I suspect its the code in
lowlevelsem.S

Will try to get gdb working on this to get a backtrace, any hints with
overriding shared librarys, otherwise I will static link it.

Keep up the good work,

Stefan Jones

*MultiGiG Ltd                *Phone: +44(0)1933 273733        *
*Unit 1, The Old Granary     *Fax: +44(0)1933 273795          *
*Grange Farm, Wellingborough *Web: www.multigig.com           *
*Northants, UK, NN8 1RF      *e-mail:stefan jones multigig com*